When it comes to vehicle damage repairs, beauty is much more than skin deep
With a BSI Kitemark™ repair you can be sure about what’s underneath
Not all vehicle damage repairs are the same. Whether you need a larger repair, like a new body panel or bumper, or have a smaller problem that needs fixing like an annoying scratch on a door, choose Total Motor Care for repairs you can trust.
Why? Because at Total Motor Care we have achieved the BSI Kitemark™ for Vehicle Damage Repair.
This means we have to meet strict standards recognized industry wide for all parts of the repair process, from the methods, materials and parts we use, to making sure our staff have the correct training.
As an approved BSI Kitemark repairer, we offer best in class repairs:
- Skilled repairs using approved equipment and materials
- Real expertise through highly trained technicians and latest repair methods
- We only use parts which are appropriate for safe repairs
- Quality repair methods maintained through strict independent unannounced inspections from BSI
We’ll restore the appearance of your vehicle and more importantly repair those critical safety features you can’t see that can protect you and your passengers in the event of any future incidents.
The BSI Kitemark is adopted by the most forward thinking repairers who are committed to carrying out work only to the highest standards. Plus it’s recognised by many automotive manufacturers and most major insurance companies too.
Don’t just take our word for it
The BSI Kitemark has been recognized and valued for years as a truly independent guarantee of Quality, Safety and Trust that we know motorists look for from an independent survey commissioned by BSI:*
A staggering 94% of vehicle owners support unannounced inspections to make sure garage standards remain high. Unannounced regular visits by BSI Kitemark inspectors are an essential feature of Kitemark approval which other schemes do not offer.
Almost a third of respondents worried about the safety of their vehicle, after it had been repaired. Failure of a body shop to adopt the correct repair method could in certain cases seriously affect the vehicle’s integrity in the way it may perform in the event of an accident. The BSI Kitemark scheme insists that the correct repair methods and quality control procedures are followed, not to mention the use and maintenance of suitable tools and equipment, and appropriate parts.
A staggering 84% of drivers said that they would feel more comfortable if the repair centre had BSI’s vehicle damage repair Kitemark.
For peace of mind and a best in class repair call 01304 620999
We’re BSI Kitemark™ approved for Vehicle Damage Repair
* An independent study conducted in Great Britain via OnLineBus, an Internet omnibus survey, for BSI. A sample of 923 GB adults aged 16+ were interviewed. Interviewing was conducted by online self-completion from 11th – 15th October 2012. The sample has been weighted to represent the adult population of Great Britain 16+.